• Responsible in day-to-day operation work which include but not limited to carryout routine area check, system preparation and monitoring for product movements in the terminal.
• Identify and report any equipment abnormalities and malfunctions.
• Ensuring that all activities to be carried out safely and efficiently manner.
• Prepare equipment and ensure safe before handover to for maintenance work. Test, verify and reinstate equipment after handover from maintenance work. This includes tanks, pumps, pipe lines and other operation equipment.
• Carry out gas testing and monitoring confined space work.
• Take ownership in permit to work issuance and monitor at assigned work area.
• Stop work when found unsafe act or condition at site.
• Hands-on operational knowledge in petroleum terminal or oil and gas plant
• Good analytical skill and trouble-shooting skill.
• Familiar with the nature and hazard of petroleum and/or chemical products handling. • Familiar in terminal/plant operating systems in the control room, tank farms, pump stations and jetties.
• Ability to manage rnultiple parties’ communication and deliver effective communication.
• Ability to work under pressure and control ernotion.
• Diploma in engineering OR equivalent.
• 2-3 years working experience in oil and gas industry OR petroleum terminals.
• Good fitness and willing to work in shift.
• Good in Bahasa Malaya and English language.
• Demonstrated positive attitude, strong commitment at work and self-motivated. Strong believer in culture of excellence, team work, agile, integrity and safety.
• Fast learner and possess good interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to working at height and working in confined space.
Kindly disseminate this advertisement to those who are interested and fulfilled the requirements Please email detailed resume together with photocopies of all relevant certificates to: